WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Kogarasumaru - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Kogarasumaru > Topics

Subject: Attention!
Replies: 3 Views: 613

kagemaru 20.11.08 - 11:23am
Im kagemaru , the founder of this group, ur all welcome, im glad if you ll join me, first of all, please upload your best pics, and move it to the members gallery, then if youd like to contact me, heres my cp number 09198708658 , yeah, feel free. If you would like contact me.. *

kagemaru 23.12.08 - 08:21am
I assigned some of our members as a moderator, bcuz they are willing to upload files. Post your request at the REQUEST topic, plz particpate on our group so many members will join us, and we will able to meet other ppl. Plz upload ur pics. To all inactive members, plz particpate willingly. I assigned a moderator to watch you. If you have problem on uploading, post ur prob on the HELPING HANDS topic. This group is all abt anythng. We are avoiding bans but we will create a topic about inactive members. Disregard the time, if its posted a week ago, ignore. I would lyk to tell u all that.. Plz bookmark ur fave topic! *

kagemaru 23.12.08 - 08:28am
Plz promote ds group with ur friends. *OUR MAIN GOAL IS.... TO BE MORE POPULAR* Unity is our main source. Plz dont shy to parti te on our group, we ll enjoy if everybody join and parti te. *

kagemaru 18.01.09 - 09:21am
THIS IS NOT ABOUT PICS! Its all about fun!! Moderators? Theyre not goin to ban you but theyll warn you. To mods: dont do or try to do what d guy do to me., always be hospitable! U cn post anywhere! Join us! Invite more friends! Invite ! To all:feel free, invite friends! Note: if ur addin topics, be sure its unique. Request are posted in request. Have fun! *

* Kogarasumaru Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Kogarasumaru

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search