WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Kogarasumaru - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Kogarasumaru > Topics

Subject: DOTA- The Frozen Throne
Replies: 13 Views: 2842

legend12 15.01.09 - 04:28pm
Welcome DOTA masters. In here, you can right about your favourite heroes, useful items and recipe and your own useful strategies, hints etc. You can even ask for help! Try it! *

legend12 15.01.09 - 07:58pm
I need a good hero to defeat Razor. Is there anyone willing to lend me a hand? *

kagemaru 16.01.09 - 11:01am
Hey legend! Whats the recipe of satanic? *

legend12 16.01.09 - 12:47pm
SATANIC? Just look at the recipe shop. If you don't get it then tell me. I will tell you tomorrow. Blade mail is a great recipe for War Chief. Try it. *

kagemaru 16.01.09 - 01:02pm
There a latest version of dota now, v.6.65, storm spirit became more stronger. New skills. *

legend12 16.01.09 - 04:14pm
Have you played with the two new heroes in the new version? By the way, what melee heroes are your fav? I like sand king, magina anti-mage, war chief, TROLL, faceless void, bounty hunter and dragon knight. I also like soul keeper. *

raikou 17.01.09 - 12:55am
Here' s my strategy at huskar: item buildmordigan's armlet try to build the armlet as early as posible.SkilL build:vitality and verserkmake these two skilLs at maximum then lifE break. Do nOt puT skilLpts oN the burning sPear. Use the other pts at stats.Strategy: try nOt to pump huskar's HP. His ultimate is a percent hp damage. It's constant. It wilL always take a percent of ur hp as well as the target. When using lifebreak always cAst the vitality after/ beFore the lifE break coNnects. The pasive skilL wilL pump ur damage up ang by aCtivating the armlet, much damage wuld be created. Test it! Huskar is an undErateD charaCter. Only a fEw uses hIm.RecoMendeD items:mordigan's armlet2x mOnkey king bArsatanicpro's and coN's:a sPelL cAster type char wuld cream u after cAsting lower lvl lifEbreak since u'll be fighting w/ normal damage.No matTer how high/ low ur target's hp is, huskar's ultimate will surely take a percent of it. *

kagemaru 18.01.09 - 06:44am
RAIJIN THUNDERKEG zTMNrV6NKp6aiFm20vWB.gif Can anyone help me? I dnt know how to use dz hero? *

legend12 18.01.09 - 08:07am
HERO: RHASTA SHADOW SHAMAN. ITEM: 1. Power tread of strength to give extra life to hero. 2. Shiva's guard 3. Mekansm 4. Dagon 5. Any good recipe for Mana 6. Gunsioo's scythe vase SPELLS: The forked lightning spell does not cause much damage to your opponent. The Voodoo is a great spell and the Serpent Ward is also great. STRATEGY: When you attack a hero with the serpent ward, make sure your creeps are with you. Don't let him escape. Firstly, cast voodoo then cast the serpent ward as close as you can. And the cast the spell number 3. (i forgot what's it called, sorry) Make sure your snakes are only attacking the hero. After he is released, try using the Shiva's guard to slow him down. Then you can use forked lightning and Dagon. If your timing is right, your opponent will normally die. DISadvantages: Rhasta is a intelligent type hero so he dies quickly. Play carefully. And try to avoid face to face combats. Be sneaky. *

raikou 19.01.09 - 10:28am
Try using tinker or lina. Razor does have a low hp. And the oNly skilL he could use against u is chain liGhtning the rest is nOrmal damage. BuT stilL... The skiLl of the player changes it alL. @legend12 / i seldoM use thundErkeg buT hIs shIeld bArRier is dEfinitely useFul against sPelL cAster type charS. The liGhtning grapPle is useFul at escAping or kiLling. @kage *

legend12 19.01.09 - 01:15pm
There's a recipe named Mjlnir. I don't know if the spelling is correct or not. You can find it in the new recipe shop. When you buy that recipe for Razor, he becomes very strong. I don't know how to beat him. And his chain lightning is very powerful. So tell me, which items should I build for tinker? *

raikou 20.01.09 - 03:40am
Mjolnir weh... If u cAn kilL razor as many times as u cAn. He cAn't build it. It requires eaglehorn and that neEds a lot of gold. To Tinker, build a dagon. Try to do this, juz harass razor w/ ur laser, it blinds hIm so he'lL dEfinitely misS 40% of the time. Count hIs HP until u cAn do the coMbo of lazer + misile. If he survives juz dagoN hIm. He! He! @legend12 / forgot to mentioN bouT thundErkeg's pasive purge. Count ur atks, whenever thundErkeg's hands liGhts up. That atk wilL have purge in it. Slows down ur opPoNent + additioNal damage. Be sure to make that atk to a hero. Hope it helps. @kage *

legend12 21.01.09 - 02:06pm
Thanks very much!! ('_') *

* Kogarasumaru Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Kogarasumaru

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search