Kogarasumaru - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Kogarasumaru > Topics

Subject: Yu-Gi-Oh
Replies: 12 Views: 1958

kagemaru 17.01.09 - 10:43am
Who plays yu gi oh? Whats ur card signature? Strategies? *

raikou 17.01.09 - 11:17am
Dragon's Roar. All monsters used are dragon type. Beat down type. Just beat the opponent as fast as possible. The problem is, due to card restrictions, I can't use the masked dragon - armed dragon combo but for the mean time the masked dragon - red eyes b. chick combo is what I use. Bringing a red eyes b. dragon or a red eyes d. dragon on the field w/o tributing ur monsters is quite devastating. I'm using F.G.D. for the mid game using the dragon's mirror. I do not use polymerization since it's a dead card if you don't have 5 dragon type monsters on the field or in ur hand. Should I post my deck build here? *

kagemaru 17.01.09 - 12:01pm
You can use anything! In all topics! We enjoy readin it! My critical combo is, when i summon the DARK PALADIN, the fusion of flame swordsman and dark magician, i use dz a a counter for magic cards, just discard then the magic crd is negated. I usually discard all of my dragon type, and often use all my dragon monster in d beginnin. I matched it wit dark magician girl, and surprise attack of my D-heroes, my deck is called the evil one, coz most of my monsters are dark attribute. But some of my friends here, still beat me, one of them is masahiro, he uses Cyber end dragon, matchd wit power bond, limiter removal, and the combo and effect of dz card. I lose usually and get to negative coz, it attacks almost 16k, . *

raikou 17.01.09 - 12:59pm
Try using trap cards like magic cylinder or negate atk to counter those big hitters. *

kagemaru 17.01.09 - 01:18pm
I cnt use those cards, coz he always has a quick magic card, like cyclone, and its d final round, no escape, all of my magic and trapz are all used up. Cyber end, usually atks 3 times. Limiter removal is useless but it gains. I try to stop it by magic cylinder, but a cyclone is there to stop me. He knows whats my strategy is usin. Do you enjoy tag duel? Who would u lyk to be ur partner? *

suganeko 17.01.09 - 08:46pm
i dunno...my bro collects yu-gi-oh cards and he has some pretty kickass looking ones :] like blue eyes shining dragon, egyptian god cards etc... *

raikou 17.01.09 - 11:23pm
Then try using defensive cards, like spirit ripper, exiled force, man-eater bug, penguin soldier, trap hole, sink hole, fissure etc. And by any luck, he won't usually have the good cards in his hand. He! He! I'm using a min of 40 cards and i follow the card restrictions. *

kagemaru 17.01.09 - 11:58pm
He also use elemental heroes, while i use d heroes, he always lucky in randomization, even we shuffle our deck *

kagemaru 18.01.09 - 12:00am
I have my strongest mnster, the dragon rider. Its atk gains to 10k when i use my dragon deck. Whats ur strongest monster? *

raikou 19.01.09 - 10:06am
The strongest mOnster i use is the F.G.D. Its atk power is only 5k but it's protected from the 4 attributes, namely wind, water, earth and fire. Its indEstructible. He! He! My strategy is keeping ur opponents monsters off the field thus making it hard for him to tribute summon. *

kagemaru 19.01.09 - 11:19am
5k? Mine was dark paladin! It gains 500 on on every dragom monster on graveyard, it orig atk is 2900, and i have many dragon monster, and it max reach atk was 19000 , when we playd a tag duel *

kisame1 28.04.09 - 08:56pm
My favorite card is the black luster soldier envoy of the begining coz of its cool special ability and its easy to summon. Once i summon it i use premial seed to bring back the monsters i put out of play to summon the b.luster soldier. Even if m aponent has a strong card i just put it out of play...bwoehahaha. I use a lot of counter traps in m deck too. That way i can keep m monsters safe. And i use mirror force to destroy monster cards that are stronger than mine. I use marshmellion 2 to keep m save. Wich one of you guys can win me now...huh hahahaha *

kagemaru 9.05.09 - 05:42am
Me! (_) Ill use my dark paladin together with the dragon rider and a simple drillroid. . . . .hehe, when ur black luster is in defense, ill attack u with my simple drillroid. . . . .if u use any magic card, ill negate it with my dark paladin's effect. . . . . .ill just remove one card frm hand to graveyard, then the magic will b negate. . . .then ill attack u with my dragon rider. . . . . .i win! haha! *

* Kogarasumaru Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Kogarasumaru

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search